eCommerce Product Catalog is multilingual ready. It means that all product catalog admin and front-end phrases are transladable.
Currently the following languages are available out of the box:
- English – default, always included
- Bosnian – Thanks to Faruk
- Bulgarian – Thanks to Valentina and Koceto via translate.implecode.com
- Croatian – Thanks to Vedran
- Dutch – Thanks to Pieter & Chippie via translate.implecode.com
- French – Thanks to Denis & James & Antoine via translate.implecode.com
- German – Thanks to Peter & Toby via translate.implecode.com
- Greek – Thanks to Giorgos via translate.implecode.com
- Hebrew – Thanks to Ahrale
- Hungarian – Thanks to Orsolya via translate.implecode.com
- Italian – Thanks to Fabio via translate.implecode.com
- Japanese – Thanks to Diginatu via translate.implecode.com
- Norwegian – Thanks to Oyvind via translate.implecode.com
- Polish – Thanks to Norbert
- Romanian – Thanks to Alex via translate.implecode.com
- Serbian – Thanks to Ogi
- Spanish – Thanks to Andrew, Norbert and Josu
- Turkish – Thanks to Tahir via translate.implecode.com
The translations are provided by eCommerce Product Catalog users thru impleCode translate project.
How to add new language?
The plugin is translated collaboratively. It means that many users can provide the translation for just a couple of phrases instead of one person providing full plugin translation. To contribute your translation you can:
- Register in translation project
- Log In
- Go to eCommerce Product Catalog project
- Pick a phrase and start the translation
Your translation will be included in eCommerce Product Catalog core. You can also export the translation if you need to.
How to change the WordPress language?
eCommerce Product Catalog language is the same that you use for WordPress. You can change the language at any time by going to: WordPress Dashboard > Settings > General. On the bottom of this settings page you will find the Site Language switcher.