Sort products by attributes, price or custom order. Set custom product order with new priority feature.
Assign featured products and always show them on top of the product list.
Show products by attributes, lowest price, highest price or randomly.
Automatic updates and premium support for one year included.
A 30% renewal discount applies.
Risk-free: 30-day money back guarantee included. License FAQ
Important features introduced with Custom Product Order extension
In eCommerce Product Catalog product order can be set by newest or by product name. This is OK for most users but with Custom Product Order it is possible to:
- Set completely custom order by order priority box
- Set products to appear always on the top of product list by assigning negative priority number
- Sort by lowest price
- Sort by highest price
- Sort by SKU
- Sort randomly
- Sort by product attributes – you can select which attributes become sortable
It also adds the additional options to product sort drop-down.
Custom Product Order Features
Order Priority Box
Assign very low number in priority box to show product always on the top of product and category list.
Order by Price
Switch the product order mode to sort products by price.
Quickly change product order
You can change product order without going to the product page. Use WordPress quick edit to quickly change product order:
Disable product sort drop-down
Use a checkbox to completely disable product sorting drop-down.
How this WordPress plugin works?
- Install & activate the plugin
- To use the priority feature go to Product Settings and change Product Order option to Sort by Priority
- The plugin will automatically assign priority 10 to every product already existing in product catalog
- Change the products priority to change the order on product list
- That’s it. Enjoy sales & beauty!
Disable selected sorting options
After you check the checkbox and save the settings, the sorting option will not be visible on the front end.
Sort products by inventory
Display the available products on the top of the list and let the user sort the products by availability.
Sort by Product Attributes
Sort eCommerce Product Catalog products by any of the attributes.
Sort products by WooCommerce attributes
Simple settings to enable sorting by any custom or global WooCommerce attribute.
Replace the WooCommerce sorting dropdown
Replace the WooCommerce dropdown with the Custom Product Order dropdown.
Fallback order type
The fallback will be used when two or more products have the same priority or attribute value.
You are always welcome to ask for free support on the WordPress forum, however if you prefer fast, confidential premium support we are available 24h a day to solve your problems and answer questions.
What do you get with premium support?
- One year of high quality and speedy support from our team of WordPress developers.
- Guaranteed reply in less than 24 hours! Normally in less than 1 hour.
- Available 24h of every working day!
- Fast, thorough and professional replies for all plugin issues.
- Ideal for business websites and websites that generate income as our swift replies ensure that all issues are addressed and corrected as quickly as possible.
For additional information please see our Support Policy.
What are the steps?
- After we receive payment confirmation you will receive an invitation email to the premium support list and Premium extension with a license key;
- Use your license key to install the extensions in the catalog extensions menu
- In the invitation email you will get premium support email address;
- The Premium extension will let you to send support tickets directly from product settings support tab;
- With your license key you will be able to send support tickets to get fast, thorough and professional replies for all plugin issues.
This extension can be installed in the catalog extensions menu. Just use your license key and hit install!
This extension is a WordPress plugin. You will get access to the customer panel where you can download it. To manually install the plugin please upload it in your WordPress dashboard under the Plugins menu.
Automatic Updates & Premium Support
The license key will give you automatic updates and premium support for one year!
|See other extensions related with|| |