Set the product available quantity and automatically manage it when sold.
Fully compatible with Shopping Cart extension.
Automatic updates and premium support for one year included.
A 30% renewal discount applies.
Risk-free: 30-day money back guarantee included. License FAQ
How inventory manager works?
A new inventory box will appear in your product edit/add screen:
Here is what will happen when you set the product quantity:
- When the box is empty: “in stock” message will appear on the product page, it means unlimited quantity available
- When the quantity is set to zero: “not available” message will appear on the product page
- When the quantity is set to any positive number: the product page will show the number of items available
- When the quantity is set to -1: the product page will be set as available soon
Compatible with Shopping Cart extension
If you have the Shopping Cart extension active the system will automatically deduct the available quantity when the order status is set to paid.
How the order status can be set to paid?
- When you have any of the payment gateways enabled it will be set automatically when the payment is confirmed
- You can change it manually on the orders admin screen
Automatically hide the unavailable products and/or let the user switch between All and Available products.
Let the user add unavailable products to the cart and submit the order or quote.
Payments for Backorders
Let the customer pay for unavailable products with a customizable confirmation message.
Hide price when product is unavailable
Hide price for all unavailable products and always display it for selected ones.
Automatic Inventory Management
Automatically deduct your product inventory when the product is purchased.
Exact inventory visibility for selected users
The selected user will see the exact inventory for each product instead of the general availability labels.
You are always welcome to ask for free support on the WordPress forum, however if you prefer fast, confidential premium support we are available 24h a day to solve your problems and answer questions.
What do you get with premium support?
- One year of high quality and speedy support from our team of WordPress developers.
- Guaranteed reply in less than 24 hours! Normally in less than 1 hour.
- Available 24h of every working day!
- Fast, thorough and professional replies for all plugin issues.
- Ideal for business websites and websites that generate income as our swift replies ensure that all issues are addressed and corrected as quickly as possible.
For additional information please see our Support Policy.
What are the steps?
- After we receive payment confirmation you will receive an invitation email to the premium support list and Premium extension with a license key;
- Use your license key to install the extensions in the catalog extensions menu
- In the invitation email you will get premium support email address;
- The Premium extension will let you to send support tickets directly from product settings support tab;
- With your license key you will be able to send support tickets to get fast, thorough and professional replies for all plugin issues.
This extension can be installed in the catalog extensions menu. Just use your license key and hit install!
This extension is a WordPress plugin. You will get access to the customer panel where you can download it. To manually install the plugin please upload it in your WordPress dashboard under the Plugins menu.
Automatic Updates & Premium Support
The license key will give you automatic updates and premium support for one year!
|See other extensions related with|| |