Manage and create users and catalog visibility options depending on logged in visitor.
Hide Product Fields depending on current visitor
You can set hidden product fields for users depending on their role or for anonymous users. Hide:
- Short description
You can also create a custom role for your product catalog users.
Hide product categories and products attached to those categories
You can select hidden categories for every WordPress role, custom role or anonymous user.
When a category is selected to be hidden also the products attached to this category will not be visible for the user.
Hide selected catalogs
You can hide selected catalogs for selected user roles or anonymous if you are using Catalog User Manager with Smart Multiple Catalogs.
How this WordPress plugin works?
- The settings are located in Products > Settings > Users Manager
- Set the capabilities for each role and for anonymous users
- That’s it. Enjoy sales & beauty!
Premium Plugin = Premium Support
This WordPress Premium Extension comes with Premium Support service (worth $19.99). As a Premium Support member you get:
- One year of high quality and speedy support from our team of WordPress experts.
- Guaranteed reply in less than 24 hours! Normally in less than 1 hour.
- Available 24h of every working day!
- Fast, thorough and professional replies for all plugin issues.
- Ideal for business websites and websites that generate income as our swift replies ensure that all issues are addressed and corrected as quickly as possible.
Please see our Support Policy.
This eCommerce Product Catalog Extension is a WordPress plugin, which you can upload and install through your WordPress dashboard under the Plugins menu.
|See other extensions related with|